Activate your Enterprise license
The license that you selected when you deployed Portworx determines what features you have access to and how long you can use them. If you deployed Portworx with a trial enterprise license, you can operate without restriction for 30 days. If you already have a Portworx enterprise license, you should activate it before your trial period expires.
How you activate your enterprise license depends on your environment. Activate your Enterprise license using one of the following methods:
- Activate using Activation ID
- Activate license on an air-gapped cluster using Cluster UUID
- Activate license on an air-gapped cluster using SaaS key
- You can obtain a paid enterprise license by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Portworx Enterprise license section for more information about enterprise licensing.
- You cannot extend the trial license with another trial license.